welcome! kingdialga here, i'm still getting things set up but you're free to look around while i get stuff set up~

Basic Rules and Info + Portal

:: Forums :: Roleplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Basic Rules and Info + Portal

Post  Dialga on Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:22 am

Hey guys, it's Dialga here with just a few basic rules, and some explanations for the forum here!

1. No godmodding! (if you need explanation on what this is you can ask me or another admin)

2. Sorry, but no legendaries. It's easy to godmod with them, so they're reserved for plot devices. Anything on this list is considered a legendary: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Legendary_Pok%C3%A9mon

3. Please try your best with spelling and grammar in replies; we don't expect college level writing or anything, but keeping this stuff in mind with your replies makes it easier on everybody.

4. Please don't become very involved in the plots and things if you're not going to be online for very long or very often. It interrupts others who are trying to keep things going.

5.  Include newcomers the best you can! Find ways to help them fit in and get used to how things work around here, and have fun doing it!

6. Sign up your characters at the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], where you can post all your info about all your pokemon!

Last edited by Dialga on Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dialga
Admin

Back to top Go down

Map Portal

Post  Dialga on Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:15 pm

Basically, the way this forum works is that you roleplay by posting in the topic that corresponds with what place it represents. This is going to be under construction for a long time, links will be added shortly!

PORTAL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dialga
Admin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

:: Forums :: Roleplay

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum