welcome! kingdialga here, i'm still getting things set up but you're free to look around while i get stuff set up~

Serena Bay (Town)

:: Forums :: Roleplay

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Serena Bay (Town)

Post  Dialga on Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:28 pm

"Many good vibes and relationships have sprung forth from this small hub of a bay. It is home to a loving community of pokemon." -Unknown

Serena Bay is a lively village that lies near the sea. It is upon a small cliff overlooking the ocean, providing stunning views at any point during the day. At the center of the village lies the large circular area where pokemon meet too buy, trade, and sell items. Surrounding it is the various houses of varying sizes that the pokemon here live in.

Welcome to Serena Bay! This is the hub for all Pokemon to meet and greet eachother, trade with some shopkeepers, and take a break from the busy life of exploring the many places that surround it. Here you'll be able to organize your team and get ready for your next adventure, buy supplies and items for exploring, and meet other Pokemon! 
Dialga
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Serena Bay (Town)

Post  Dialga on Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:23 pm

ill just go ahead and start~

Neo patted the sand beneath them with much more force than needed, compacting what was now wet goop into a misshapen pile. "I hate sand. A lot. Why does it have to stick to everything?" they wondered aloud, causing the nearby pikachu in the water to chuckle. "Trust me, it's even worse when you have fur," Daemon responded, reaching down to grab a glob of wet sand before dropping it and letting it splash back into the water. "I think we need to find something to do, or a rescue to go on, or maybe meet someone new. Anythings better than just sitting around here getting covered in sand."
Dialga
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CheddarSlices on Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:10 pm

A Wooper was waddling around clumsily about the bay. He was able to waddle just fine without arms, but he had his points of clumsiness. He made a few motor sounds before falling on his face.
CheddarSlices
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dialga on Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:55 pm

Daemon's ears perked up at the sound of another Pokemon nearby. He quickly waded out of the water, scanning left and right before his eyes locked on the Wooper nearby. He gasped in fear as the Pokemon fell, followed by roaring laughter from Neo. Daemon sighed at them before running to the Wooper on all fours, stopping in front of him to ask a hurried and worried "are you alright?". Neo followed shortly after, still holding back snickers of their own. They both peered down at the Pokemon, awaiting a response.
Dialga
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CheddarSlices on Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:59 pm

"Hm?" He lifted his head, sand covering his face quite a bit "Oh, I was just resting! Thank you for your concern though!" He wiggled a bit in an attempt to get up, though he ended up flopping on his back instead "Give me a second though, eheh." Pretty soon, he was on his feet, dunking his head to put his hat back on
CheddarSlices
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

:: Forums :: Roleplay

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum